Monday 1 December 2014

CURLS AND CRIMP

Curls and Crimp. 


Well... Personally, i think this lesson was fab! i enjoyed messing around with my heads hair. 
First of all, Lottie told us to section off the hair into two sides, so right down the middle.
One side for crimping and the other for curls. 
The following images are shown below of me producing crimp and curl work.



This lesson influenced me to be more confident with my own work and shown me that if i try i can produce actual good work! 
The lesson was one of the lessons i most enjoyed but i did find the curling does get boring after a while compared to the crimping. 


Curling the hair; while curling the hair you had to make sure you was twisting the curlers the right way with the hair instead of against the hair, otherwise you will end up with a crease at the end of the hair. 
Crimping the hair; crimping is pretty easy, grab a section making sure to start at the root pressing down moving the crimps down a bit each time. The reason while i like crimping so much is it can produce big hair after being brushed and backcombed. 
This lesson helped me with techniques to use for my final designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment