Thursday 4 December 2014

EVALUATION


Throughout the first 10 weeks of hair, overall i am pleased with my first assessment. I have learnt many skills working on new hair styles and also following someone else instructions, doing this has made me more confident with my own ability to communicate and work with someone who i haven't chose but been assigned with.
At first i wasn't comfortable with the brief given as i thought it was going to be more advanced than i am in hair, but the practical hair lessons before the assessment built my confidence up and made me more than excited to sit my brief.
Unfortunately i did not attend many of helens lessons which causes problems with practicing mine and my partners design and actually made me a little less confident a day before the lesson. I reasonably know that is not a valid excuse as me and my partner could of committed to one another and actually put more effort to using free/ spare time to practise. Having said this, i would  say my time management wasn't brilliant, as i found that i spent more time on the make up blog and make up technical file. I wouldn’t say i liked one more than the other but i just enjoyed writing about the make up more, this made me fall behind and i would say my blog wasn’t my best but i know it will help me learn for next semester. Regarding the final assessment for Redhead and Royalty design, i feel that i have created a look with combines the traditional Elizabethan look with a twist of contemporary. I feel my partner justified my look and the way i wanted it to be portrayed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment