Monday 1 December 2014

RIBBON AND PEARLS.

Ribbon an pearls, during this lesson i was not in, i was given feedback from another student who attended this lesson. 
From the feedback given, i felt confident enough to understand how to apply ribbon within hair and also adding other objects such as pearls. 
Disadvantages which occurred from me not attending this lesson is i do not have images of me producing the ribbon or pearl look. 

Plaiting with ribbon could be complicated but as i have grew up with a mother who is a hair dresser, i do already no basic hair proceedures which is a bonus, but does not accept the fact i missed a lesson. 
Missing this lesson made me fall behind on work and become more stressed within the hair side of the course. 
Throughout my next semester i do hope my attendance approves so my work becomes more valid and updated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment