Thursday 4 December 2014

PEER ASSESSMENT - LAURA KENT DESIGN ME AS HAIRSTYLIST.





The following images above are my partners, Laura Kent design of and elizabethan contemporary look. 
During my assessment i felt extremely nervous as she had very little hair on one side which made it harder for me to make even. 
Laura shown me her design through email as neither of us had practiced it on each other. I felt confident with Laura's design as i had used padding previously and other products she wanted to use.
Disadvantages throughout the design were she had glue in hair bonds, which i was not aware of until the day of the assessment, this i were i would say i went wrong as i should of done a hair consultation before hand. Laura and i were both off during practice days but i wouldn't say that was a valid excuse. Personally we should of been more committed to one another and made more of an effort to meet, but as Laura commutes every day she has coaches to catch we was difficult for me to pull out extra time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment